Saturday, May 23, 2020

Party views online, sophistry to note.You stay on my mind. You posses every bit of my heart. I'll keep showing you every way I can.

I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice, no matter who it's for or against." BAILY KOS'Billie Holiday - Ain't nobody's business if I do:Paint My Love .Teamwork Hard Knocks, Schools On Beaches. Love And Luck, Heated Hearts, Birds Singing Songs, Monkeys To Dodge.

I'm interested in some overage funds I may have coming to me - is that something you can help me with, or can you tell me who I need to call for that?Within each agency is someone in charge of the list, likely with a support staff person, who may be of service to us. For example, the County Treasurer may be in charge of the overage, and a person within the office may be responsible for maintaining the list. 


Once in time, had a moment to spare, wanted to find, another man, stranger to friend, paths to cross, roads to travel. History left to create, waves to make, giant on land, wits, charms, graces, rocks to roll, gems to find.Lessons, Blessings, Tests Over Time. Mountains Left To Climb.


Sites To See, trips with giant, man with yellow hats, knights and kings. Men of means, retired, lots of cash on tables. Gifts and helping hands, housing for veterans, across the states. 255 one one projects in the works. The big picture, castles in the sky, birds and bees, dances on shores of time, plans to fly, notes to go. .Classes On Love and Hate, Monkey Ways, Lights Shines....History left to create, waves to make, giant on land, wits, charms, graces, rocks to roll, gems to find.Sunsets, ocean views .
Happy Dance GIF


Lessons, Blessings, Tests Over Time. Men And Mice, Coins To Flip. Dances.Crows, Doves, Eagles, Hawks, Blue Jays, Singing Birds, Battles And War Cries, Black And White, Wings To Fly. Why The North Star Stands Still....


You:common crazy?Wishes on stars, fairy tales, on the way to OZ. Voices in my head, lions, tigers, and bears, oh my, men and monsters, mice and rats, races for bucks, walks of fame. Three levels of stupid, slow, simple, silly, sons to shine, heads above common,pages to go...🌻Passions Happen, Dames, Dances In Blue Skies,💙.

Chicks dig it.Walk in confidence, not fear or cockiness. "Your ego is not your amigo" ~Tony Alva.Books on days of the week, seven short men jumping back into the graves for color rocks.1:11 Watch Escape The Night, The Clowns, Jokers, Frog Faces, Treats. Not
LOVELIGHTSLESSONSLUCKYBREAKSWISHESON.BLOGSPOT.COM
I'm in love with everything .Public Nuts To Grow, Hogs, Pigs, Cows To Call. Dances . Rotten Apples, Dicks, Dawgs, Jackasses Across The Lines. how tall?Nice day at the beach today . Butterfly Battles.


You make love so much worth it. I truly love you, Shari Reynaga Bravo. Can't wait to see you after work.....25+ years....still going strong.Party views online, sophistry to note.You stay on my mind. You posses every bit of my heart. I'll keep showing you every way I can.
Party views online, sophistry to note.You stay on my mind. You posses every bit of my heart. I'll keep showing you every way I can.Earth Angels To Some, Snow White and Wonder Woman.Billie Holiday - Ain't nobody's business if I do:Paint My Love .Teamwork Hard Knocks, Schools On Beaches. Love And Luck, Heated Hearts, Birds Singing Songs, Monkeys To Dodge.

You:common crazy?Wishes on stars, fairy tales, on the way to OZ. Voices in my head, lions, tigers, and bears, oh my, men and monsters, mice and rats, races for bucks, walks of fame. Three levels of stupid, slow, simple, silly, sons to shine, heads above common,pages to go...🌻Passions Happen, Dames, Dances In Blue Skies,💙.



Image may contain: cloud, sky and outdoor, possible text that says 'YELLOW BRICK ROAD and BEYOND'

No comments:

Post a Comment