Tuesday, December 20, 2022

WELCOME ALL WHO DARE TO OPEN YOUR IMAGINATION AND SENSES.My niece wants to say Shalom to you .THX! Veterans Housing Matters:When everythin...

 Crooks, Cheaters, Liars, How To Make A Buck. Spruce Power , Sue Me States.Poking a Dead Frog: Conversations with Today's Top Comedy Writers [Sacks, Mike, ... Packed with behind-the-scenes stories—from a day in the writers' room at ...


How did you decide when to change jobs?Sometimes it was a matter of money, what you need to get there. Schools of hard knocks, bums in the road, road blocks, ways to grow, ways to stand tall. Some of the things that I have done, are things done away from home. Just a head to count, party of a group, work teams, and team players.

Over the decades, hats worn.  CHRISTMAS  365 DAYS A Year. Cheers and chaps, jobs to work, hats worn, over the decades, my and what I have done with my life. A joyful spirit is evidence of a grateful heart...- Maya Angelou.From: Jose Duran ,619-949-9635 text me.



Hope that help you understand some of the things I have sent to you by email. It is kind of nice without the faces in the beginning.Fake friends not needed had a period of five years in hell, camping in a RV of courses, just for a life style of sex and drugs and a way back.

May be a cartoon of text


Nervous GIF


We #celebrate life, #liberty & the pursuit of #happiness, together.How low can you go? Just ask BBC! Four non-Jews debating on BBC whether Jews are an ethnic minority.Community. Honor.You don't have to like me and I don't have to give a shit. Jot that down.The ability to triumph starts with you." Darian Alexander You gotta love this guy . . 

Prince William's long-rumoured affair with a longtime friend Rose Hanbury is once again making headlines after his brother Prince Harry ...








"Whatever possession we gain by our sword cannot be sure or lasting, but the love gained by kindness and moderation is certain and durable." MAINTAIN THE RIGHT BALANCE SEE THE LIGHT AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL escrow321'. 1 .CREATE AN ESCROW TIMELINE .3 PAUSE FINANCIAL CHANGES. No Third Parties, To Include, Midterms, $30,000 transfers.

 Happy Dazes:Time After Time..The smile on my face doesn't mean my life is perfect. It means I appreciate what I have and what God has blessed me with.Happiness is a journey not , a destination. What the Experts Say · What happens if I move and the new owners don't want solar panels? .Terminations work, terminate the solar lease, and the solar panels stays, you get discounts on power. 

HOMELESSBLUESCOUCHESTOSURFSTALESRECAP.BLOGSPOT.COM What the Experts Say · What happens if I move and the new owners don't want solar panels? .Terminations work, terminate the solar lease, and the solar panels stays, you get discounts on power. A day late, and a dollar short, good time toads, crooks, cheaters, and liars. What the Experts Say · What happens if I move and the ne...
 
MAINTAIN THE RIGHT BALANCE SEE THE LIGHT AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL escrow321'. 1 .CREATE AN ESCROW TIMELINE .3 PAUSE FINANCIAL CHANGES. No Third Parties, To Include, Midterms, $30,000 transfers. Noted History.Well what did fuck you come for?ATTEND THIS CLASS NOW.Your Future Self Will Thank You For It!Brand News:'
Good as Hell”! Chickenhawks Are Fascinating Jacob G. Hornberger, Not the Best of Times Sasha Stone. 'THE DISTANCE BETWEEN YOUR DREAMS AND REALITY...Am I to blame, for being slow, and simple, the Ucc transfer document was not part of the closing statement, back in the day.

Call Mr Miller at 1-585-362-9822.....UNDRESSED: So true .I’m not upset that you lied to me, I’m upset that from now on I can’t believe you. DROP A Dime.Lots Of Love, Lots Of Dreams In Motions, Pages To Go.He can help you..

Run as fast as you can from this company. We originally had our panels with NRG and were extremely happy from installation to billing. WELCOME ALL WHO DARE TO OPEN YOUR IMAGINATION AND SENSES.My niece wants to say Shalom to you .THX! Veterans Housing Matters:When everythin..
This company has not sent a bill without an error that I can remember and bills don’t arrive until a few days before they are due. Then you get late fees, I paid by phone once and they lost that and never processed it and then got a late fee. Every month it’s the same billing problem, I can’t get the late fee off even tough they tell me it’s been done but the bill doesn’t reflect it.
You can NEVER get a supervisor on the phone, they are always conveniently in meetings and never call back.
I would NEVER use this company or recommend it. RUN AS FAST AS YOU CAN.
LouAnn Bagnara-Atkins Run as fast as you can from this company. We originally had our panels with NRG and were extremely happy from installation to billing. WELCOME ALL WHO DARE TO OPEN YOUR IMAGINATION AND SENSES.My niece wants to say Shalom to you .THX! Veterans Housing Matters:When everythin..
This company has not sent a bill without an error that I can remember and bills don’t arrive until a few days before they are due. Then you get late fees, I paid by phone once and they lost that and never processed it and then got a late fee. Every month it’s the same billing problem, I can’t get the late fee off even tough they tell me it’s been done but the bill doesn’t reflect it.
You can NEVER get a supervisor on the phone, they are always conveniently in meetings and never call back.
I would NEVER use this company or recommend it. RUN AS FAST AS YOU CAN.

 DON'T BE AFRAID TO OFFEND THOSE WCL THAT DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOU IN THE FIRST PLACE'Fat And Wide,“whatever” I mean fuck you. From The Dee.Celebrating all veterans who wrote a blank check made payable to the United States of America for service up to and including their life.

Joy Bella's avatar

May every sunrise hold more promise and every sunset hold more peace.☀️
Joy Bella's Video                                        

Inline image

No comments:

Post a Comment