Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Dear past, thanks for all the lessons. Dear future, I'm ready...If you don't have good intentions, please just leave me alone. I'm tired.

Jumps for joy, jumps for families, jumps for foes in the hills, valleys and mountains climbed, lasting impressions, for a life or two. Pages of dogs, pages of bitches, pages of dumb luck, pages of drama, pages to turn. Books and tips, tales and stories, how to wake up. Dreams in motions, dreams in drama, dreams in plans to make, dreams in luck of the draws.Dear past, thanks for all the lessons. Dear future, I'm ready...If you don't have good intentions, please just leave me alone. I'm tired. 

Image result for The Joys (and Pains!) of Kinky, Curly Black Girl Hair

Hope and love in hand, tricks over time and space, how to grow, how to move forward, games with words, games with wits, games with charms, beauty asleep. Light and love, hope and wishes, love and hate, coins to flip, horns of a goat, love and hate, ways to go. Lights to knights, sun to rains, coins to flip, tales in the air, birds and bees, flowers in the trees to crows in the winds. English is fine for me. Jokes about being stupid, born the day when fresh stupid was out... English is fine for me...What the fuck kind of mental defective. Jokes about being stupid, born the day when fresh stupid was out...Oral talents to share on the beach, RV camper for life?Dicks Out of Box Please:Steven Jarrot:7608512267:

Songs of luck, songs of lovers gone away, songs of the snakes and the frogs, love and life moving forward, turning the pages, writing books, tales of animals under the skin. English is fine for me. Jokes about being stupid, born the day when fresh stupid was out... Drama and dreams, hope and luck, love and winners, joys and pains, tales of donkeys and monkeys in packs, games on the hills. Whales and goats, sheep in the fields, cows out in the world, home to nowhere, tales of donkeys in the hills. Oral talents to share on the beach, RV camper for life?Dicks Out of Box Please:Steven Jarrot:7608512267:
Dear past, thanks for all the lessons. Dear future, I'm ready...If you don't have good intentions, please just leave me alone. I'm tired. 

The torture usually came on Saturday evenings, in the kitchen. I’d be sitting on a stack of thick yellow phone books and a pillow, squished between my mother’s knees; she’d be perched on the hard wooden kitchen chair, bent over and leaning in at some ungodly angle, trying hard to tame the kinky curls at the nape of my neck with gobs of thick grease and a scorching hot comb.Dear past, thanks for all the lessons. Dear future, I'm ready...If you don't have good intentions, please just leave me alone. I'm tired. 

  Its kinda fun to do the impossible. #WaltDisney..Fruit And Nuts, Hackers On Facebook?  PTSD Marines Guns.5 rules of a relationship:1. Stay faithful. 2. Make them feel wanted.3. Respect your partner.4. Don't flirt with others.5. Make time.
What the fuck kind of mental defective are you? Some new species perhaps?Steven Jarrot, 7608512267 iso Females??? Tricks And Trades, Dancers For Lovers, 333 Smith, Rach Jay Lovers, Hopes For Horses To Run. Dances in the dark, dances in the rain, dances with donkeys, hills and valley runs, games of who is the leader, hills and valleys to cross.

Kitty Cats, Smiles For Dazes, Quiet Moments.Dances with dogs, dances with bitches: Good times, dances with chicks, dances on the beach, Long Beach now, dawgs to dandy dicks in lines. Rainbows and pots of gold, lives in the sun, dances on the beaches. ....Uritza Smith Public Dicks Out of Box Please:Steven Jarrot: Tricks And Trades 4 Sex. 7608512267:
...
ON THE RUN, WHAT?!Happy and gay, happy and delighted with a life without Steven Jarrot, or his love of dicks and chicks to sit on his face for the tasteful pleasures of the freaks out at night. Distance noted, not needed with the pictures to point the fingers at the freaks, frogs, saints and sinners, 52 ways to play this hand. Dicks Out of Box Please:Steven Jarrot: Tricks And Trades 4 Sex. 7608512267:



PTSD Marines Guns..
 Its kinda fun to do the impossible. #WaltDisney..Fruit And Nuts, Hackers On Facebook?  PTSD Marines Guns.5 rules of a relationship:1. Stay faithful. 2. Make them feel wanted.3. Respect your partner.4. Don't flirt with others.5. Make time..Oral talents to share on the beach, RV camper for life?Dicks Out of Box Please:Steven Jarrot:7608512267: Load, stories:anger issues under the surface.Steven Jarrot, wanted to say, gang bang king:serve G. I. Joe, a day job. Marines.Ms 411 Daily Tips For Today......Tins and cans, lots of junk, stories of lockers full with shit to sell. Life of a Jew, black and white ones, all the same, collections of junk to sell, lots of luck with that. Lots of lovers. Sometimes all a person needs is a hand to hold & a heart to understand. Be that hand & heart when you can.Dear past, thanks for all the lessons. Dear future, I'm ready...If you don't have good intentions, please just leave me alone. I'm tired.

Sheri, Rachel, Sima And Steven Gay Jarrot, nuts on the run, rats to races, crooks, liars, and cheaters, wales of history online, hits and misses done. Oral talents to share on the beach, RV camper for life?Dicks Out of Box Please:Steven Jarrot:7608512267: 7608512267...dances done for a good time, life lessons to learn, again?Let's Make Out/Dicks Out of Box Please:Steven Jarrot:7608512267: Oral talents to share on the beach, RV camper for life? WELL IF YOU DO THAN LETS PARTY. I WILL GIVE YOU A HALF OZ? Whales on land, date a freak, frog?..Battles Daily Bread: Humping Dazes ...Sometimes all a person needs is a hand to hold & a heart to understand. Be that hand & heart when you can.Give someone you love a hug and tell them you love them because they might just need it today.Give love as if you yourself could change the world.

Fruit And Nuts, Hackers On Facebook?steven And Sima Jarrot? Rachel Jay 2? Pieces of Dreams, Pieces of the action, movies to see, back in the day, Bill Bailey, " Would You Please, Come Home", Pearl Bailey song, for her brother, my father, by trade. Dancing dreams, dances in the dark, dances with my father, Jack Bailey, Bill Bailey, Walter Richard Bailey, Jr., names in the air. Happy notes, good cheers, holiday wishes, to cum and to go, trips to the land of sunny and bright weather, trips to California to do. Holiday hits, for the personal ones, happy birthday wishes for dad. Its kinda fun to do the impossible. #WaltDisney..Fruit And Nuts, Hackers On Facebook?  PTSD Marines Guns.5 rules of a relationship:1. Stay faithful. 2. Make them feel wanted.3. Respect your partner.4. Don't flirt with others.5. Make time.Dear past, thanks for all the lessons. Dear future, I'm ready...If you don't have good intentions, please just leave me alone. I'm tired.
 
De-tangle your hair. Use a hair oil of your choice. Coconut oil is the most popular hair oil right now; buy a good brand and heat up your coconut oil. Coconut oil is solid so you have to melt it first; it is very good for natural hair and not at all greasy.
  • Apply the melted oil to your hair and gently finger comb your hair, until all tangles are gone. Remember, you don't have to use coconut oil; any oil will do just fine. Argan oil is nice as well.

I can still hear the sizzle of the comb on my hair and smell the thick, greasy, burnt hair scent clinging in my nose. I can’t tell you which hurt worse: The fire-red hot straightening comb or the pop my mom would give me with the wide-tooth plastic comb for not being still or screaming out in pain or breathing while she tried to “straighten my naps.”Dear past, thanks for all the lessons. Dear future, I'm ready...If you don't have good intentions, please just leave me alone. I'm tired. 

From there, it just got worse. Like when my Aunt Sarah would braid my hair into cornrows so tight I couldn’t see straight. And when my mom paid a professional hairstylist to have my hair “relaxed” with skin-burning lye. And then there was that unfortunate time when my dad, left in charge of my hair while my mom spent a few weeks in the hospital, gave me a jherri curl. He read the directions off the box and went to work right there in the middle of the linoleum floor, just me and him. Right.Dear past, thanks for all the lessons. Dear future, I'm ready...If you don't have good intentions, please just leave me alone. I'm tired. 

This is the story of all-too-many brown girls everywhere -- a story that some of us African American moms are desperately trying to change with our generation of daughters.Dear past, thanks for all the lessons. Dear future, I'm ready...If you don't have good intentions, please just leave me alone. I'm tired. 

No comments:

Post a Comment